Studio City/North Hollywood Relay for Life!
Walter Reed Middle School
4525 Irvine Ave, North Hollywood
(9am May 18th through 9am May 19th)
Yogurtland of Burbank on San Fernanado is once again generously sponsoring us so if anything, you can come out for a day of fun in the sun and eat some froyo for charity!
- Organized overnight community fundraising walk around a track.
- Members of each team take turns around the track.
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie.
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community.
- The event is free and open to the public, you can donate beforehand or at the event itself!
Relay for Life is the American Cancer Society’s main annual fundraiser. Every year, in more than 20 countries, the Relay for Life event raises over $400 million dollars. The American Cancer Society puts these donations to work, investing in
groundbreaking research in every type of cancer and providing free information and services to cancer patients and their caregivers. We’re fighting for every birthday threatened by cancer, in our own community and everyone else’s. Explore the Relay for Life website to see where all the donations go, see events across the US, and much more.
A HUGE thank you to all our patients, friends and supporters who donated to our team with Burbank Relay for Life this past May 4th -5th! Together we raised enough donations to be recognized as Bronze Level donors! It was great to see so many of our own patients and familiar faces at the Relay!